Prep time 15 mins, Cook time 22 mins
Serves 2 People
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 cups lukewarm water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 3 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1 cup corn kennels
- 2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Capsicum
- 2 tbsp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp vegan Mayonnaise
- In a small bowl add dry yeast, sugar and 3 tbsp lukewarm water and keep aside to active.
- In a large bowl, add whole wheat flour, salt and oil.
- Then add the yeast mixture into it and add some more water to make soft dough.
- Put the dough into oil greased bowl into warm place and let it be proved for 3 hours to increase the size double.
- In another bowl mix all the spices and keep aside.
- Now once the dough getting double in size, spread the maize flour on the surface and knead the dough on it.
- Roll it out and on the half portion of base, apply mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, corn kennels, chopped capsicum, spices we made and mozzarella cheese.
- Now fold it and on edges apply water and press it gently.
- Put the vertical cuts on it gently on each half each gap, apply some butter and sprinkle the spices on the top of it.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees and put this bread on the butter greased baking plate and microwave it for 20 mins.
- Cut the pieces from the cuts we made and serve it with cheesy dip!