- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 cups lukewarm water
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 3 tbsp jain tomato catch up
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup red, green and yellow bell papers chopped
- 2 tsp black olive rings
- 1 tsp jalapenos
- 1 cup tomato slices
- 6-7 Amul processed cheese cubes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
How to make dough :
- In a small bowl, add dry yeast, sugar and 3 tbsp lukewarm water and keep aside.
- In another mixing large bowl, add all propose flour,oil and salt.
- Once yeast is getting raised, pour that into four mixture and knead the dough.
- Add more lukewarm water and knead more.
- Make a soft dough.
- Now put the dough in oil greased bowl and rest it for 3 hrs under warm place until it is raised double in size.
Sauce preparation :
- In a pan add chopped tomato, salt, ketchup, sugar, oregano and chilli flakes and let it be cook for 10 mins until all tomato puree getting dried enough.
Base preparation :
- Once dough rises double tap it and roll it out using rolling pin or by tapping.
- Roll it to make 12 inch pizza base
- Now rub olive oil in your banking plate to avoid sticking.
- Place the base in that plate.
- Now stretch it outwards from the edges oh the plate.
- So that we can keep the cheese cubes on the perimeter.
- Cut the each cheese cubes into 3 rectangle cubes and put each of them on perimeter.
- Now roll the extended base back and press it.
- Now we make cut on 2 inch gaps along the whole perimeter.
- Now pull each piece and fold it by 90 degrees.
Toppings on base:
- Now apply the pizza sauce and all the toppings.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese
- Now bake it on 200 degrees in preheated oven for 10 to 15 mins.
- Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes and now it is ready to serve!
My Tip: While making cheesy bites, please press it gently!