Preparation time: 0 mins, Cooking time: 22 mins
- 2 cups idli batter
- 2 tbsp thick green chutney
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tbsp mustered seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 8-10 Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp long green chilies slices
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves to garnish
- In a oil greased steamer plate, pour thin layer of idli batter and cook it for 8 mins
- Spread the green chutney and again cook for 2 mins
- Then again pour thin layer of batter on it, sprinkle pepper powder on it and cook for next 10 mins and remove from heat and allow it to be at room temperature.
- In a small pan add oil, temper mustered seeds, sesame seeds, curry leaves, green chilies and sprinkle that on dhokla
- Cut into pieces and garnish it with coriander leaves
- Ready to serve.
My Tip: To make thick chutney, add crushed ground nuts into it!