Apple Roses Recipe With Homemade Puff Pastry Sheets (Eggless) are the delicious baked and attractive edible roses made with apple and homemade puff pastry sheets.
These delectable and wonderful apple roses are more eye-appealing with dusted sugar and cinnamon, while adding amazing taste! These Apple roses recipe are a must try for your loved one on any day you feel like letting them know.
Serve these Apple Roses With Homemade Puff Pastry Sheets (Eggless) during tea time or as an off-tradition dessert after a pasta lunch.
Preparation time: 15 mins, Cooking time: 45 mins
To Make Puff Pastry Dough
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 75 gram butter (at room temperature)
- pinch of saffron
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoon castor sugar
- water 3 tablespoon
To Make Roses
- 1 medium size apple, cut into to very thin slices
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 glass water
- 40 gram butter (to brush)
- 3 tablespoon castor sugar (to garnish)
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon powder (to garnish)
- To prepare Apple Roses Recipe With Homemade Puff Pastry Sheets (Eggless), start by preparing the puff pastry dough.
- In a bowl, add butter (at room temperature) and whisk it with a fork.
- Mix saffron, castor sugar and cinnamon powder in a bowl and keep it ready for later use.
- Add all-purpose flour in a Mixing bowl. Add required water to make a smooth but tight dough.
- To prepare the apple roses now, add apple slices, sprinkle lemon and water into a glass/ceramic microwave safe bowl and microwave it on medium for 4 minutes or until cooked.
- To soften the apple slices while making the roses, cool the apple slices to room temperature.
- Now roll the dough out to make long rectangular sheet and cut strips of 8-inch long and about less than an inch wide.
- Apply butter and sugar cinnamon powder on it.
- On the upper half of the strip, arrange the apple slices side by side to make half of the sheet overlapped with arranged apple slices.
- Now fold bottom part of the sheet once.
- Apply more butter and sugar cinnamon powder on it.
- Now roll the sheet with arranged apple slices gently, to make a beautiful rose!
- Repeat the process to make other eggless apple roses as well.
- Preheat Oven to 200 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes. Meanwhile you can Repeat the process to make other eggless apple roses as well.
- To bake, arrange the roses on a parchment paper lined Baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the edges appear brownish and crisp.
- Serve it these delicious Apple Roses Recipe With Homemade Puff Pastry Sheets (Eggless) with more cinnamon-sugar powder sprinkled on them, during tea time with Masala Chai or Coffee.