Its very easy and cheesy appetizer which everybody could love to have it! Serve it hot with tomato catch up! Its very crispy out side and yummy inside! Here have used homemade paneer in stuffing and that’s really a great combination with chilli and cheese. Again its pure jain recipe.
Preparation time: 10 mins, Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 cup homemade cottage cheese/paneer, crumbled
- 1 cup processed cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup green capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 the tbsp green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Ready made samosa patti
- 1/2 cup all propose flour slurry
How to make stuffing:
- In a bowl, add cottage cheese, processed cheese, capsicum, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt, pepper, oregano, chilli flakes and mix it well.
- Make the balls of it and keep it aside.
How to make parcels:
- Now cut one samosa strip into 4 strips.
- Put one strip horizontal and in center apply slurry.
- Put another strip vertically and make cross.
- Now put the stuffing in center.
- Cover all the edges.
- Make sure to apply slurry to sill it.
- Prepare other parcels likewise.
- Deep fry them until they become golden brown.
- Remove them from heat and place them on tissue paper to absorb extra oil.
- Serve it hot with tomato sauce!