Very healthy and easy to make.
Preparation time: 0 mins, Cooking time: 18 mins
- In a pan put the butter, once melted, add semolina and cook for 3 mins until it turns light brown.
- Now add dates, cocoa powder, castor sugar and mix well.
- Now slowly half of the milk and stir continually.
- Now add remaining milk and stir properly to prevent lumps.
- Cook it for 15 mins and remove from heat.
- Now grease the plate with butter and place that mixture into it.
- Gently press it and let it cool down at room temperature.
- Cut into squares pieces and garnish it with almonds on top and serve it!