- In a small bowl, add yeast, sugar and water and rest it for 5 mins.
- In another bowl, add all purpose flour, butter and yeast mixture and mix it well.
- Add more required water and knead it properly to make soft dough.
- Put the dough in warm place for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, add paneer, green chili, salt, pepper, coriander leaves and mix it well.
Flower bread preparation:
- Once dough is proved, roll it out and make 2 circles.
- Spread butter on one of the circle, put the stuffing and cover it with another one.
- Now do 8 cuts from centre to edge like shown in fig 2.
- Twist each portion of them and put black olive ring on center!
- Now apply butter in top of the flower.
- Place it in butter greased oven plate and bake it at 200 degrees for 20 mins.
- Ready to serve the yummy flower bread! Enjoy eating!