It’s really very very easy to make! Perfect to serve in kids birthday party! They would love these tiny super yummy cake!
Preparation time: 20 mins, Cooking time: 0 mins
- First grind the Marie biscuit in a blender, and remove that in a bowl.
- Add 1 cup castor sugar and coco powder into it, mix well.
- Now add 1/2 cup desiccated coconut, 3 tbsp butter and 2 tbsp of water and make sure to make tight dough.
- Now grease the back side of the plate with butter and roll the dough very very gently.
- Now using circular mould, cut the tiny cake from it.
- In a blender, add fresh apricot, jam and 1 tsp water and make a thick mixture.
- In another bowl add remaining desiccated coconut, remaining castor sugar, 1 tbsp butter and 1 tsp water and make a tight dough
- Now take small portion of the coconut dough and press it gently to make smaller circle the chocolate base.
- Put that on the chocolate cake base we made and gently press it.
- Now in middle of the cake top make a hole using your finger.
- Put the jam apricot mixture in the middle.
- Now set these tiny fabulous cakes into refrigerator for 6 to 7 hours and enjoy eating!