This is my innovation in idli making, which is representing India! Independence day special recipe!
Preparation time: 20 mins, Cooking time: 20 mins
Serves 2 People
- 3 cups idli batter
- For orange color: 1 cup grated carrot and bit water
- For green color: 1 cup blanched spinach gravy
- For white color: 1 cup normal idli batter
- In a mixing jar, add carrot, water and make a paste
- Add that paste to 1 cup of idli batter and keep aside
- In a mixing jar add blanched spinach and make thick gravy and add that to 1 cup of idli batter
- Now, pour each batter in steamer separately and make each color idli!
- Serve with coconut chutney!