Once you cut into half, you would get surprise of tri colors of our flag! Each filling has its own taste, super delicious! You could serve that into snacks or appetizer!
Preparation time: 20 mins, Cooking time: 10 mins
For outer orange layer:
- 2 boiled and mashed raw bananas
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp fresh bread crumbs
For second white layer:
- 1 cup crumbled paneer
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp water
For inner green layer:
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 cup boiled peas
- 1 tbsp finely cupped capsicum
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tsp corn flour
- Slurry: 1 tbsp corn flour, 3 tbsp all purpose flour, 2 tbsp water, pinch of salt, 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
Outer orange layer preparation:
- In a mixing bowl, add boiled and mashed raw bananas, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala and fresh bread crumbs and mix it well. Keep aside.
Second white layer preparation:
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned above for this later and keep aside.
Inner green layer preparation:
- In a saucepan, add butter, once it gets hot, add cumin seeds, green chillies and capsicum and cook for 2 mins.
- Now add boiled peas, salt, garam masala, coriander powder and mix it well.
- Now mash it properly and add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Keep aside.
Preparation of balls:
- Take small portion of green stuffing and make small ball. Prepare others as well.
- Now take bit bigger portion of white stuffing, make a ball and press it gently, using your hands and put the green ball inside it and cover it with white stuffing and make a ball again. Prepare others balls likewise.
- Now take biggest portion of orange stuffing and put the ball inside to it which we made in step 2 and cover it properly to make the ball. Preparation all likewise.
- Surprise balls preparation:
- Now dip the balls into slurry, rub them into fresh bread crumbs and deep fry them.
- Serve them with tomato ketchup with some fresh tri-color veggies and enjoy eating at snakes time or as a appetiser!