The Chinese Bhel is a classic Indian Chinese street food from Mumbai that is made with a blend of crispy noodles,Indian and Chinese chutneys and some raw vegetables.
Preparation time: 10 mins, cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 bowl boiled and fried noodles
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 bowl cabbage strips
- 1/2 bowl thinly chopped carrot strips
- 1/2 bowl green capsicum strips
- 1/2 bowl thin and long chopped French beans
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tsp jain red chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp jain tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves to garnish
- In a sauce pan, add oil and then add French beans and carrot strips and saute for 2 mins.
- How add green capsicum strips and again saute for 2 mins.
- Add cabbage strips, jain red chilli sauce, soya sauce, jain tomato ketchup, sugar and salt, mix it well and cook for 2 mins.
- Keep this mixture aside.
- Deep fry the boiled noodles until golden brown and once it’s getting into room temperature, crumble then using your palms.
- Now add these fried noodles into the vegetable mixture and again cook for 2 mins.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot at snacks time or in dinner!