Eggless French Rosy Apple Tart is a very popular French dessert. Look at this beautiful apple tart arranged to make beautiful rose from apple slices! The tart is sweet and butter which is layered with apple slices glazed with grounded sugar and common on top. Also have made this tart without tart mould that’s again one of the best thing.
Serve Eggless French Rosy Apple Tart with a scoop of ice cream and enjoy your dessert.
Preparation time: 10 mins, cooking time: 30 mins
To make tart dough:
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp castor sugar
- 1 tsp grounded cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
To make tart:
- 1 medium sized sliced apple
- 1 Cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp grounded cinnamon
- 6-7 butter cubes
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients of dough except water and mix it well.
- Now add water and knead it properly to make tight dough.
- Roll out the dough and pull out the edges to give tart shape.
- Microwave the apple slices in microwave for 1.5 mins to make then soft.
- Place the apple slices on it side by side, overlapping on outer circle.
- Now in centre of the tart, place the slices to make rose. Look at the below image:
- Sprinkle some grounded sugar and cinnamon on top and place some butter cubes on 1/2 inch distance.
- Preheat the oven at 190 degrees and bake the tart on microwave safe tray for 30 mins.
- Cut the triangles from the tart and serve it with the scoop of ice cream!