This Gujarati recipe is very simple and quick recipe. To make pancakes sweet, I am using jaggery here.You can use sugar as well. Very less oil, egg-free, thin and whole wheat pancake recipe which makes it very healthy! Serve it in breakfast or snacks with cup of tea. You could serve it in dinner as well with gram flour chilla.
Preparation time: 8 mins, Cooking time: 10 mins
- Melted ghee
- Powdered sugar
- Banana slices
- In a mixing bowl, soak jaggery in water for 5 min so that it melts properly.
- Add whole wheat flour into jaggery water.
- Keep it aside for 5 min. Batter should not be thin.
- Heat Non-stick pan/tava. Spread a generous spoon of the batter into a thin pancakes. Spread it quickly. Make sure your flame is slow.
- Spread Few drops of Oil around the pancakes. After 2-3 min you will see that top surface is started getting dry. It is the time to flip the pancakes. Cook the pancakes on other side for 2 mins.
- Apply 1/4 tsp melted ghee and sprinkle powdered sugar on top and serve hot!