No bake chocolate oreo tart is absolutely AMAZING. It is the easiest recipe you can get for such a decadent chocolaty dessert. It takes no more than 20 minutes to put together. Is that easy?
The taste is beyond any description. The crust is made with oreos. It is very crispy and complements so well the soft chocolate ganache on top. White chocolate filling in combination of oreo cookies crust really tastes delicious! Give it a try!
Preparation time: 15 mins (plus two hours in the fridge to set), Cooking time: 5 mins
- 45 Oreo cookies
- 110 gm butter
Chocolate Cream filling:
- 200 ml heavy cream/Amul fresh cream
- 110 gm white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 4-5 Oreo cookies, chopped
- about 4 or 5 Oreo cookies
- chocolate chips
- To make the crust, using a food processor, blend Oreo cookies until the texture of coarse meal or crumbs.
- Add the melted butter and blend until well combine.
- Place the mixture into a circular or rectangular tart pan (mine has a removable bottom for easy removal of the finished tart) and press onto the bottom and up the sides evenly.
- Freeze the crust whilst preparing the white chocolate filling.
- In a medium saucepan, bring cream to boil.
- Remove from heat, add chopped chocolate, and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Then stir until dissolved.
- Add chopped oreo cookies and pour chocolate filling over oreo crust, and decorate with some oreo cookies and chocolate chips.
- Chill for 2 hours at least, preferably overnight.
- Unmold, serve, and enjoy!