Spinach Surprise Cheese Balls Recipe is the popular Indian Snack dish, fully power packed, made with Spinach (Palak), Boiled Potatoes, Paneer and Processed Cheese. To make very easier with only three ingredients, have just used spinach, bread crumbs and processed cheese!
These yummy and mouth melting are full of iron in form of Spinach. This famous Green Balls are the perfect addition to your holiday open house table and can be served with any choice of dip. You could serve it as appetizers or snacks!
- 1/2 cup blanched spinach puree
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp crushed pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup processed cheese, grated
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- Oil to deep fry
- 1 cup corn flour slurry
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- In mixing bowl, add all the ingredients of spinach stuffing and it well to make semi soft dough.
- Make the balls and keep aside.
- In another mixing bowl, add all the ingredients of cheese stuffing and make the smaller balls than spinach balls and keep aside.
- Take one spinach ball, press a little in the center of each to make a depression, put grated cheese ball in it and again shape them into a round ball. Make all the balls in similar way.
- Now deep them into corn flour slurry, rub into fresh bread crumbs and deep fry them on medium heat.
- Remove them from heat once they become golden brown and place them on tissue paper.
- Serve hot these delicious surprise spinach cheese balls with ketchup or any other dip you like!