This beautiful heart shaped pancakes would be a very best option to impress your loved one! It’s very easy and quick recipe if you have a skill of art!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated beetroot, to make red coloured pancake batter
- First in a mixture jar blend the beetroot with some water to make the paste and keep aside.
- How in a late large mixing bowl sieve all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and powdered sugar all together.
- Now add melted butter, buttermilk and milk and whisk it will to form pancakes’ batter.
- Now devide the batter into half.
- Add beetroot paste into another bowl and mix it well.
- Now pour both the batter into 2 different piping bags.
- Heat the nonstick pan and draw the designer hearts using your art skill and allow it to cook for few seconds, flip it and again cook for few more seconds.
- Your lovely sweet hearts are ready to serve!
My Tip:When you draw the designs using piping bags, do it very quickly with slow gas flame.