‘Easy cheesy biscuit bites’ is very easy effortless starter recipe which can be spontaneous party appetizer! It’s cheesy mouth watering treat that everybody loves!
Preparation time: 10 mins, Cooking time:10 mins
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup corn kennels, boiled
- 1/2 cup yellow, red, green bell papers
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of pepper powder
- Pinch of oregano
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 1 cube grated processed cheese
- 16 salted biscuits
- 1 cup masala sev
- Tomato sauce, coriander leaves and grated cheese to garnish
- In a medium sized nonstick pan, put butter and add corn kennels and bell papers with some salt and cook for 2 mins.
- Add all purpose flour, and mix it well.
- Add milk, cheese, salt, pepper, oregano and mix it well.
- Now add sauces, mix and allow it to cook until get thicken like dough.
- Switch off the flame and allow it to cool down at room temperature.
- Now take a portion and using your palm, make the ball.
- Make other balls in same manner.
- Take two biscuits and place one ball between then and press it gently. Prepare others in same way.
- Now dip them into tomato sauce and then rub into sev and place them into serving plates.
- Garnish them with grated cheese and coriander leaves.
- Your easy cheesy biscuit bites are ready to eat!