This is super easy vegan, sugar-free Banana ice creams using only two ingredients! Must try on this summer!
Preparation time: 10 mins, Cooking time: 0 mins
- 4 overripe, sliced, frozen
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped and frozen for strawberry banana ice cream
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder for chocolate banana ice cream
To make vegan chocolate sauce:
- 1 cup bitted dates, soaked for 6 hrs
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Water to get desired consistency
- 1 cup mixed Berries
- 1 tbsp nuts
How to make vegan chocolate sauce:
- In a blender add all ingredients of it and blend it to get desired consistency and keep aside.
How to proceed:
- Start with bananas that are turning brown.
- Peel and cut into slices, then freeze in an airtight bag or container. (You can freeze a whole bunch at once so they’re ready whenever you want to make banana ice cream.)
- To make the Strawberry Banana ice cream, add frozen bananas and frozen strawberries into a blender or food processor and blend until you achieve a soft-serve texture.
- To make the Chocolate Banana ice cream, add frozen bananas and unsweetened cocoa powder into a blender or food processor and blend until you achieve a soft-serve texture.
- Garnish it with some berries and chocolate sauce and serve it (You can serve immediately, or transfer to a container and freeze an additional 30 minutes, then scoop out with an ice cream scoop.)
- Must try on this summer, it’s very refreshing!