This would be easiest recipe of the Healthy Black Forest Cake you ever have tried! Have first made 2 minutes microwave egg less whole wheat chocolate cake in mug and then cut them in rounds, and used them to make super easy black forest cake as its served in jar! Generally cherries are used in this cake, but as strawberries are available very easily in this season, have used them here and that tastes really yumm!
To make Egg-less 2 Minutes Chocolate Whole Wheat Mug Cake :
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 1/2 tbsp curd
- 5 tbsp milk
- 3 1/2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 3 tbsp castor sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch Of Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
To make strawberry syrup:
- 1 cup finely chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tbsp sugar
To make whip cream:
- 200 ml very cold heavy cream
- 4 tbsp castor sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Other ingredients for assembly:
- strawberry slices
- chocolate chips
How to make Egg-less 2 Minutes Chocolate Whole Wheat Mug Cake :
In a microwave safe mug, add butter, curd, milk, whole wheat flour, castor sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder and mix it well using fork.
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips and microwave it for 2 minutes.
- Once cake has cooled, cut cake into tiny rounds.
- Keep them aside.
How to make strawberry syrup:
- In a saucepan, add in strawberries, water and sugar and toss it.
- Place saucepan on low heat until sugar begin to melt.
- Continue to stir until sauce it becomes very thick, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat cool completely.
- Keep it aside.
How to make whip cream:
- Whip heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla on high until stiff peaks form.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
How to assemble the cake into jar:
- Choose any medium sized jar. Stuff the jar first with chocolate cake piece.
- Add about 2 tbsp strawberry syrup on top of cake piece(it will most likely soak through the cake as opposed to just sitting on top.
- Add strawberry slices.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate chips.
- Repeat the steps 1-3 until jar is full and topped with whip cream.
- Garnish it with some chocolate chips, strawberry slices.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Will stay fresh in refrigerator for about 4 days.