This healthy recipe for delicious blondies is amazing. We couldn’t believe this tasty recipe has NO flour! This Egg Free + Vegan + Gluten Free + Sugar Free + Low Calorie + Protein packed recipe tastes like rich peanut butter cookies. Chickpeas are an amazing substitute in desserts. Sink your teeth into these decadent, gluten free and healthy Chocolate Chickpeas Brownies guilt free!
- 1 cup chickpeas (garbanzo beans), soaked overnight, rinsed & drained well
- 1 cup seedless dates, soaked in hot water for 30 mins
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp desiccated coconut
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup dairy free chocolate chips
How to make :
- Preheat oven 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare a baking pan by spraying it with nonstick cocking spray.
- To a blender or food processor, add all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Process on high until creamy and smooth.
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter by hand.
- Bake at 180° C, 20-25 minutes until a toothpick can be inserted clean.
- Cool the blondies in the pan 30 minutes prior to slicing into square bars.
- Optionally drizzle the tops of he bars with vegan chocolate sauce ( make it using soaked dates with some water and blend it)